books

My Book Wishlist

12:00


 It's Kind of a Funny Story By Ned Vizzini 
 Breakfast at Tiffany's By Truman Capote 
Wonder By R. J. Palacio 
• How I Made It to Eighteen By Tracy White
Everything I Never Told You By Celeste Ng 
• Monkey Taming By Judith Fathallah
Believarexic By J J Johnson , J Johnson 
• Consolation By Corinne Michaels
Being Mortal By Atul Gawande 
• Coraline By ILT Dave McKean Neil Gaiman
How It Ends By Cathy Lo , Catherine Lo 
• Black Box By Julie Schumacher
Skinny By Ibi Kaslik 

Let me know if you have already read any of these books because I would love to know your opinion on them!

                

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love to give some of these a read! I really recommend Helen Dunmore too, her writing is so lovely :D I read factual books mostly so would love to get in to fiction again! I followed you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, I was looking for some new books for my summer reading at the beach. Saved this post for later, thanks again! Xx

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete