beauty

My first MAC lipstick!

12:00


Hello! I am so excited to announce that I finally got my first MAC lipstick! Many beauty bloggers say that MAC lipsticks are iconic products that made MAC famous so I am really pumped to try them out and see if they are truly worth the hype. This may look strange, but instead of getting a natural everyday colour I got a quite dramatic one. It's in shade 'Stone' and it's matte. As MAC describes it, it's a muted greyish taupe brown. And I love it! A makeup look rocking this shade is coming up soon. Stay tuned!

                

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a color! It's great that you went for a bold color. I remember when I got my first Mac lipstick. I got the color mocha. For a more natural but a bit darker color. And if I wanted to make it more pinky nude, I would combine it with the lip pencil soar, love the combo.
    Kim
    www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you did a great choice! I just googled the color, it's really pretty! oh I also want to try out their lip pencils so bad!!

      Delete
  2. I love the color you chose! I am a Mac lipstick virgin haha. I don't own anything from MAC. Anyway, brown shades are so "in" today. That shade is perfect!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow quite dramatic color! I like M.A.C makeup too but It is really HARD to get it in my country. It is very expensive if we try to get it through some Facebook store or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I understand you!! MAC just recently appeared in our stores, but before that it was impossible to get from somewhere else!

      Delete
  4. Great choice for a first colour! It reminds me of the Kylie Lip Kit in True Brown.
    Love this post.

    Sophie | It's Cultured

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yeah it's similar! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Mac Stone is gorgeous, I definitely need to start branching out into darker shades other than red and berry! I find the mac matte lipstick formulas are amazing without being overly drying as well! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know why there is so much hype about MAC lipsticks and why everyone seems to praise and buy them! Thanks for the comment, Caroline! x

      Delete