beauty

Fall beauty essentials

10:00


Lip balm. When the weather is getting cold, it's really important to keep your lips moisturised. No one likes chapped lips! In the fall I prefer using tinted lip balms like the one from Baby Lips by Maybelline in peach kiss and this cute little cupcake balm which I got as a gift from my cousin. 
Dark nail polish. I feel like bright and fun colours are a bit too much for autumn because naturally my outfits became less colourful and bright nails with a dark outfit look a little too much for my liking, but if you love wearing bright nails all year round, that is so cool! Go ahead and rock it:) In picture you can see some of my favorite nail polish colours - MaXfactor mini nail polish in "Fantasy Fire" (45), I think I might do a separate blog post about this one because it's so unique! Next to it lays Kinetics Super Polish Gel and lastly, another favorite is the one that I don't even know how to call, I got it as a gift from a store I ordered from, the only think I know about this one is that it is made in Germany.  
Body butter. On cold and rainy days I love to take a bath and treat myself with a rich and creamy body butter after it. The one I use smells like Vanilla Creme Brulee! It is by Possibility. 
Hair mask. Nothing is better than soft and shiny hair. Now I feel like I should do a pamper routine someday!
Warm blush. I like matching my cheeks with the colours of leaves haha. I feel like a blush gives your face that warmth that sometimes is missing from cold and chilly weather.

Tell me in the comments that are your fall beauty essentials !

Click here for my fall fashion essentials !




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I'd be a mess without lip balm! Cannot stand cracked lips! X

    Formal dress up fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lip balm is a MUST!

    Love your blog <3

    Xx
    www.twentyteenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw ty so much, this means a lot to me! Love your blog too, followed!:)

      Delete
  3. Lip balm and a hair mask are definitely essential for me at this time of year! The vanilla body butter sounds gorgeous as well :) great post! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Lips is very nice, but I prefer to use Labello xx
    http://roselixx.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have never heard of these be4, will look for them when in store:)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love Baby Lips! I've been using that peach color for years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puikus įrašas!!

    Jau kaip man patinka tie maybelline vazelinai:) Ir kaip šis kūno sviestas?:)

    http://fashion--picture.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū labai!! Na, kaip ir minėjau kvepia neapsakomai skaniai ir labai smagu po vonios užsitepti:) nieko ypatingo, bet gerai turėti! :)

      Delete